Beer & Bouquet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Choose the size of the seasonal cut floral bouquet you would like and we'll pair it with your choice of a beer 4-pack from local vendors.
• Choose your delivery date from the date picker, then Add To Cart.
• Actual bouquets may differ from pictures. The pictures represent a comparable size and florals for the various bouquet size choices. Special requests on colours can me made in the checkout notes.
• Not available for Pick-Up, DELIVERY ONLY
• All Alcohol Delivery products must adhere to the ALCOHOL DELIVERY TERMS. Please read these terms and answer the questions below for verification.
**Both the sender and recipient MUST be 18 years or older.**
Sea Change – Approximate value $17.84
1) The Wolf, Hazy Pale Ale, 5.5% ABV- 30 IBU Four Cans, 473ml each.
“Hazy, pale and smooth, dressed in black and gold - kind of like the friendly neighbourhood Goth. This New England style Pale Ale gets the job done with its juicy, pineapple, passionfruit, and citrus flavours.”
2) Classic Blonde Ale, Alberta Style Blonde Ale, 4.5% ABV – 22 IBU Four Cans, 473ml each.
“Simple and classic with all ‘Berta Malts.This chill banger is subtle and easy-drinking, and blue-collared enough to slide into any get-together.”
3) Death Wave, Light Lager, 4.0% ABV, 18 IBU Four Cans, 473ml each.
“Lawn mowing beer, pre-game beer, post-workout beer, water cooler beer. . . whatever you call it, this is it.Clean, light and crispy.Squeeze a lime in it, we won’t judge yah.”
70 Acre Brew Co. – Brewed in Sherwood Park – Approximate price $16.00
1)Firehouse, Kolsch, 5.1% ABV Four Cans, 473 ml each.
“Pale, crisp and refreshing traditional German ale. Brewed with meticulous attention and 100% Alberta Barley. Clear and golden in appearance and light in body. Expect a floral bouquet on the nose and a crisp, refreshing, doughy finish.”
2) Bossman, Lager, 5.0% ABV Four Cans, 473 ml each.
“Influenced by lager styles from Japan, Germany and the American prohibition. This light bodied, golden lager is our original brew. It has a malt forward backbone that is accentuated by a crisp, dry finish.”