Wine & Bouquet
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Choose the size of the seasonal cut floral bouquet you would like and we'll pair it with your choice of wine.
• Choose your delivery date from the date picker, then Add To Cart.
• Actual bouquets may differ from pictures. The pictures represent a comparable size and florals for the various bouquet size choices. Special requests on colours can me made in the checkout notes.
• Not available for Pick-Up, DELIVERY ONLY
• All Alcohol Delivery products must adhere to the ALCOHOL DELIVERY TERMS. Please read these terms and answer the questions below for verification.
**Both the sender and recipient MUST be 18 years or older.**
1) Gray Monk Merlot VQA, 13.8% ABV, 750 ml bottle – approximate price $23.10
“A medium-bodied Merlot with ripe red and black fruits with a touch of spice and coffee.”
2) Gehringer Brothers Pinot Noir – 12.2% ABV, 750 ml bottle – approximately $21.99
“This Burgundian style red wine brings forward bright red cherries and strawberries. It is extremely smooth with a pleasing long finish.”
3) Gehringer Brothers Cabernet/Merlot, 13% ABV, 750 ml bottle – approx. $21.99
“A stylish/traditional blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Merlot, gives essences of plums, cassis, chocolate and spice. Tannins are smooth and soft, with subtle French oak notes.”
4) Sandhill Cabernet/Merlot – 14% ABV, 750 ml bottle – approximately $21.99
“Deep garnet colour with a lovely bouquet of black currant and blackberry fruit, mingling with spice box, smoke and oak. This is a full-bodied wine with firm drying tannins and good structure. Flavours of ripe black fruits, spice, oak, and vanilla extract fill the mouth. The extra-dry lingering finish shows notes of black tea, black currant, blackberry, and sweet spice, with an added note of vanilla and roasted coffee bean.”
5) Frind Big Red Blend – 13% ABV, 750 ml bottle, approximately $25.99
“Wild violet, black cherry and plum on the nose. On the palate, dark fruit, blackberry and hints of black pepper complete this beautifully balanced, fruit forward wine.”
1) Saintly Sauvignon Blanc - 12.5% ABV, 750 ml bottle, approximately $21.99
“Meet the good sauvignon blanc that is the perfect balance of dry, fresh and fruity. Enjoy notes of fresh citrus, pineapple and getting everything you’ve ever wanted.”
2) Gehringer Brothers Pinot Gris - 13% ABV, 750 ml bottle, approximately $19.99
“Vinified in a true Pinot Grigio style. A carefully monitored cool and slow fermentation has resulted in rich flavours. The wine’s mellow bouquet is balanced by a crisp palate-cleansing acidity.”
3) Haywire Pinot Gris - 13% ABV, 750 ml bottle, approximately $24.99
“Fresh pears and tropical citrus mix with Okanagan savoury notes. A satifying wine which pairs wonderfully with a range of foods and occasions.”
1) Sandhill Rose – 12.6% ABV, 750 ml bottle, approximately $21.99
“This Rose begins with lovely notes of melon, red currant, pomegranate, red berry, and a touch of earth. A dry, smooth yet refreshing wine with fruity flavours of red berry, Rainier cherry, and melon. IT finishes with notes of Rainier cherry, melon, pomegranate and red berry tea.